About The Church Co
We’re an affordable digital platform for churches and ministries. We first started in 2015 and currently work with thousands of churches across dozens of denominations and countries. Aside from our price, our unique offerings include beautiful website designs, industry leading features and integrations and our free setup solution, where we’ll build a church website for free within 7 days. You can read more about us here.
About Our Team
Our team is made up of professionals that have worked with every type of church, from new church plants to some of the largest and most well-known churches in the world. We’re a completely remote team that’s currently spread across the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and more. We primarily communicate through Slack.
About The Position
The Church Co engineering team is responsible for the development of all of our products. This is working across the range of products that are managed through our single connected dashboard. You’ll report to the CTO directly and be responsible for the development and ongoing support of the software. You should be the type of person that stays up to date on best practices and is interested in shipping quickly.
Pay and Availability
- Dependent on experience.
- 38 hours per week.
- Remote or Sydney Office
- Quick learner that’s also good at researching things for yourself
- Friendly and patient
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- You know your way around the Internet and don’t find technology to be a hurdle
- Self-motivated and independent
- Experience making edits and changes to websites
- Clear and informative communicator
- Attention to detail
- Sees the final product as the most important thing.
- Delivers an experience that delights our users.
- 7+ years of full time programming experience
- Ability to build a software application from scratch by yourself including a functional frontend, backend and server infrastructure.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience MySQL & PostgreSQL
- Network Security
- Experience working in a team
- Senior level experience with NodeJS and React
- Ability to scope and scale architecture
How to apply
To apply to this position, please send a resume to [email protected] and include a code sample and a link to a live project that you created.